Looking for an opportunity to show off your livestock? Well here’s your chance! Its Photographic Competition time again and here’s how to enter
1. Heifer Calf (born after 1/1/14)
2. Maiden/in calf heifer (born on or between 1/1/13 and 31/12/13)
3. In calf heifer (born on or between 1/1/12 and 31/12/12
4. Junior Cow (born on or after 1/1/10)
5.Senior Cow (born on or before 31/12/09)
6. Bull Calf (born after 1/1/14)
7.Junior Bull (born on or between 1/1/12 and 31/12/13
8. Senior Bull (born on or before 31/12/11)
9. Other – Scenic/ novelty photos with a caption/title
All photographs to be a 7x5” original print taken between 1st October 2013 & 30th September 2014
Only one photograph per animal will be accepted
On reverse of each photo please write:
To be in with a chance of winning and to show off your animals send your entries to
Robert Boyle, 1 Masonic Avenue Millisle Newtownards, Co Down BT22 2BW before the closing date—30th September 2014.
No entries will be accepted after this time as judging will commence 1st October 2014
Entries will only be accepted by fully paid up members. The society may amalgamate classes if there are insufficient numbers.
For classes 1-
Animals do not need to be in show condition or halter trained and it is preferred that pictures do not include any rosettes or handlers.
In class 9 its completely up to you! Novelty or scenic pictures containing Moiley’s. Please also provide a title or caption with this class.